For Bobby Loeb, her decision to sign a house that raised her two children in a land trust was economical and ideological.
- These are the 10 US cities people want to leave most: Redfin
- Billionaire William Lauder Is Demolishing a Perfectly Good $110M Mansion. Locals Aren’t Happy.
- Rates Bounce After 3 Weeks of Improvement
- 341 Ninth Avenue’s Green Roof Takes Shape in West Chelsea, Manhattan
- Owners Of Chicago Board Of Trade Building Walk Away As Distress Takes Highest-Profile Victim To Date
- I’m moving to Florida to be near my grandchildren. My daughter wants me to build a $150,000 addition to her house. Should I do it?
A retired kindergarten teacher remembers that being a renter was a North Bay “nightmare” before she bought a lot of quirky bungalows over 30 years ago. Fast-forwarding her last year, Robe woke up at night worried about the impending cost of repairing the house she managed to buy.
- Could prefab homes solve Canada’s housing crisis? ‘It’s like an orchestra’ – National
- Mortgage demand falls to the lowest level in 22 years
- $35M Jackson Hole Ranch Is Wyoming’s Priciest Listing
- Heatherwood Communities Pays Penalty for Underpaying Workers
- ‘Some Relief’ Possible For Home Buyers As Housing Market Poised For ‘Most Significant Contraction’ Since 2006
- San Antonio homeowners get a property tax break as council raises exemption rate