Tumble’s home met the definition of quick flip in 2008 when it sold $ 40,000 more than the owner paid $ 330,000 just nine months ago.
- Housing market “pushed to the limit” as mortgage rates jump, sales slump
- Today’s Mortgage, Refinance Rates: August 14, 2022
- Real estate trusts pay out big home dividends as builders bemoan ‘housing recession’
- Nelson Management To Sell Bronx Apartments
- iFLY Signs Lease For First NYC Location In LIC
- In Wellesley and the suburbs, the office market is thriving
Under the 2022 definition of lightning sales, there is a contract to change hands again for $ 439,000 just days after it hits the market, but down $ 36,000 from what the owner originally wanted. I am.
- Fewer buyers viewing homes for sale
- Sellers got $50K or more over asking price for these Lehigh Valley homes
- Stylish Condo House High Above MOMA Gets Blue Chip Price – DIRT
- One-bedroom rents soar at major NYC subway stops: Study
- As FGMC shuts down, lender partners question fate of loans in pipeline
- University City Townhomes sale: Residents protest outside low-income homes that are set for demolition in University City