Like the heat wave Housing market continues to cool The Bay Area community remains the strongest in most parts of California Growth of home value According to the latest data, it seems to be increasingly concentrated, especially in the wealthy North Bay community along the coast of Marin County.
- Harlem’s One45 Project Defeated; Storage, Condos Likely Replacement
- Inside Diddy’s eerie abandoned Georgia mansion
- Mortgage refinance applications sink amid interest rate hikes: ‘You’re seeing things turn on a dime’
- How to Approach Your Landlord About Minor Renovations, According to an Expert
- Residential Rents Are Declining In Many Real Estate Markets
- Which Is Best For Real Estate Investments?
Chronicle analyzes data from real estate listing firm Zillow to find out which zip codes throughout the Bay Area are typical home prices from January to June 2022 this year, and to June 2021 over the past year. I checked if the average growth rate of was the highest. The analysis considered only postal codes with a population of 1,000 or more, based on US census data.
- Any interest in buying the iconic Ziggurat building in Laguna Niguel? – Orange County Register
- Opendoor is struggling in Sacramento
- Rocket Mortgage Was a Refinancing Giant. Now What?
- Why Buying Property in These Vacation Destinations Could Be a Great Investment
- Home of the Week: With this mudroom, you hit pay dirt.
- How some realtors do it