Two new ultra-luxury properties near Lake Tahoe could break real estate price records. This is an eye-catching example of the height of the extreme new real estate that the region is experiencing as a result of a pandemic.
- I bought my own home last year. But I now have big regrets | Arwa Mahdawi
- Epic Knowledge Drop on Why Mortgage Rates Can Appear to Have Dropped by Near Record Amounts Recently
- NYC luxury real estate market sees influx of Russian sellers liquidating fast ahead of possible US sanctions
- 39-year-old millionaire shares why he ‘regrets’ paying off his 2 home mortgages: ‘I felt trapped’
- $49 million Emerald Bay mansion is Laguna Beach’s priciest listing – Orange County Register
- Chinese investors lead foreigners with $6.1 billion in purchased US real estate last year
The two properties, colloquially called Crystal Pointe and Wovoka, are located on the Nevada side of the lake and are listed by Chase International agents for $ 64.5 million and $ 55 million, respectively, said Susan Lowe, president of Chase International. First property.
- Vornado’s Steve Roth Calls Office Sector Stocks “Stupid Cheap”
- How Three Black Women Hope to Change the Home Appraisal Industry
- Ashley trucking company owner frets displacement over I-81 expansion plans: “It’s right through my property” | News
- ‘Home of the future’ on Lake Erie asks $10 million: House of the Week
- Mortgage rates fall for the third straight week
- Sprout Mortgage, a Long Island-based lender, abruptly closes