When downtown retailers open on Black Friday in Connecticut, there’s one small subset of “shoppers” who are finding a meager amount of merchandise.rextension-oriented chain We are now aiming to open stores in the most popular town centres, where there are far fewer stores.
- Agree Realty Stock: Another Dividend Hike (NYSE:ADC)
- New home sales unexpectedly climb in October despite steep mortgage rates
- A TikToker raised nearly $170,000 for an older Walmart worker so she could pay off her mortgage and retire
- Chinese Real Estate Developers in Freefall
- Larry Ellison Buyer of $173M South Florida Compound
- For $2.68m, an Italian-inspired villa in Lexington
Commercial real estate websites LoopNet and Crexi.com list nearly 600 retail and restaurant listings across Connecticut with vacancies, with multiple listings nearly double the actual number of stores. Some have suites available. The National Retail Federation counted about 44,000 retailers statewide in its last report.
- The investor making a $150M bet on luxury rentals in southern Maine
- recession risks, housing downturn after third rate hike
- NYC homes sell at their fastest pace in 6 years: study
- First look at Onni Group’s Mid-Wilshire apartment tower
- Inside NYC’s Grinnell co-op where units rarely list for sale
- Flathead Home Sales Dip, Reflecting National Trends