Abnormal market conditions and dire forecasts by some economists have left many homeowners questioning. Should you sell your home now or wait until 2023?
- San Antonio homeowners get a property tax break as council raises exemption rate
- With Sales Per Square Foot Over $600, Dartmouth Mall Adds Two New Tenants
- US rents hit a record high for the 17th month in a row
- Shvo, Saks Fifth Ave Ink Condo Deal in NYC, Beverly Hills
- Home prices surge to new record high in April: CoreLogic
- Mortgage demand rises as interest rates decline slightly
Homeowners who typically list their homes in the spring can take advantage of higher buyer demand. In 2022, the National Association of Realtors will Mid April As a perfect week to sell a house.But most economists believe affordability pressures are on the rise mortgage interest rate Demand will continue to be subdued and prices are likely to fall in many markets in 2023. So if you’re ready to sell, some experts argue that now is a better time than next year.
- Pythian Building tenants asked to pay move or leave | Business News
- Goldman Sachs expects more China real estate defaults, switches to bear case
- Sugar Hill Capital Faces Foreclosure in Washington Heights
- Prices Begin to Fall from Record Highs
- First new housing rises along finished BeltLine Southside Trail piece
- After first home was destroyed by flood, Bellevue couple rebuilds second home to be even better