Two luxury San Francisco penthouses, formerly owned by power couples George Shultz and Charlotte Mailliad Shultz, will soon be on the market for a total of $ 29 million.
- Don’t call it the EpiCentre anymore. Plans reveal a new name, look and purpose
- Long Island home prices hit mortgage rate wall in October
- Towers of Babel – by Jonathan V. Last
- We’re in the second biggest home price correction of the post-WWII era—here’s the latest data
- US Tenants Mobilize to Demand Rent Controls
- Blackstone May Delay Private Equity Fund for Wealthy Investors
Former U.S. Secretary of State George Shultz, who died in February 2021, and Charlotte Schultz, a former San Francisco and California Protocol chairman who died the following December, occupied both Russian Hillpent Houses shortly after their marriage in 1997. Did.
- Original stained glass and floors bring history home in this nearly 150-year-old Fairmount rowhouse
- Lil Wayne Is Selling His Waterfront Mansion in Miami Beach for $30 Million
- Santana Row in San Jose adds 15 new merchants, including Yeti
- Today’s mortgage rates for December 30, 2022
- Apple will let dating apps offer third-party payment options in the Netherlands
- What It Means for Demand, Mortgage Rates