Recently Ticktaku Became viral about real estate agent clients overpriced Plaza Midwood Home Over $ 100,000.
This house is ours Hot home Featured for $ 585,000 a few weeks ago. It sold for $ 740,000.
Important reason: Charlotte homes are already listed at surprisingly high prices, but many are looking for more homes.
- Charlotte’s home prices rose 22.1% in April compared to last year. Redfin market data..
The tale of Modern markets are often best communicated through the eyes of the people. please do not Get a house.Member of the National Association of Realtors Maceon McLaken She says she knew that Plaza Midwood’s home would sell fast and advised her clients to offer his best offer.
- Her client said she bid $ 80,000 higher than the asking price, offered a non-refundable due diligence fee of $ 25,000, and was ready to close within three weeks.
- Listed agents told them they weren’t even close to the winning bid.
- Later, when McCracken learned the actual selling price after the store closed, she spoke to TikTok and began to say, “Boy, I got all the latest information.”
- As of this Wednesday, this video has been viewed 1.7 million times.
What they are saying: The people in the comments section were particularly impressed by the fact that the house has one bathroom.
- One of Kerri Lance’s favorite comments is: No!!!”
- McCracken says that not only was the reality a desirable neighborhood home, but the photographs featured fascinating and incredible decorations.
What’s next: Degree of interest It continues to rise and buyers are putting a brake on home buying.
- according to RedfinIn April of this year, 1,401 homes were sold, compared to 1,490 last year.
- McCracken’s client is one of many buyers who haven’t bought a dream home yet.
- “My client is still looking for a home and location is everything,” McLaken said.
Take a look at the virus house: