Consider 2506 Rosedale to understand why the proposed historic center on the Riverside Terrace has entered an unlikely battle between neighbors in a historically black enlave.
- New housing development comes to the Animas Valley – The Durango Herald
- Today’s mortgage rates for June 24, 2022
- Instead of demolishing older Shore houses, this company moves them down the road
- Home Capital — the mortgage lender bailed out by Buffett — is being bought by Smith Financial
- ‘Financially attainable’ apartments proposed for empty lot on Broadway in Boise
- Miracle Mop Inventor Joy Mangano Lists Long Island Home for $20 Million
The columnar brick house was once the family home of McHanna Jr., a longtime regent and citizenship leader at Texas Southern University.
- High mortgage rates drive borrowers to ARMs for savings, expert says
- Why housing has ‘a lot of wiggle room’ in a recession, even if prices drop 15%
- Historic East Bay waterside complex is bought for $100 million-plus
- Calif. Land Returned to Black Family It Was Stolen From in 1900s
- China property developers, Evergrande, can’t release earnings on time
- I Like Airbnb Better Than Vrbo As a Home Renter — Here’s Why