The recent surge in mortgage rates, as if buying a home wasn’t difficult enough, makes it even more difficult, especially for buyers who need a mortgage that soars faster than this year’s large “jumbo” loan rates. It has become.
- San Antonio-born Italian princess is fighting eviction from her villa in inheritance battle, reports say
- A Tiny House on Top of a Co-Op: Leslie Klotz’s Nomad refuge
- Rental scam dupes Durham man out of thousands of dollars, gets him evicted from his home
- Mini Hamptons property tycoon driven out of town by angry creditors
- 1970s Modernist Megamansion—a Toronto Landmark—Is up for Sale
- 8 Places in California Where Home Prices Have Plummeted
Historically guaranteed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, but in most Bay Area counties, interest rates on conforming loans that cannot exceed a certain amount, just below $ 1 million, exceed that limit for jumbo loans. It was about the same as or lower than the interest rate. But over the last few weeks, they have risen with unusually high margins — half to almost 1 percentage point.
- It’s not quite a buyer’s market, but home sellers are making some big compromises
- 425 Park Avenue Celebrates Grand Opening in Midtown East, Manhattan
- $10M Summerlin home sale tops uber luxury list for November
- Housing market crisis solved? Why national experts are eying Utah
- Tahoe properties may set price records, as region sees ‘more billionaires than ever’
- Immediate and Permanent Tax Change Does Away With Stamp Duty on the First £250,000 of an English Home Purchase