of real estate landscape The world is going through turbulent times since the 2020 COVID-19 lockdown. With the world teetering on the brink of uncertainty, sellers suddenly find that open houses have been banned and relocation plans put on hold.
- Premarket stocks: The housing market is a mess, but this isn’t 2008
- Real estate appraisals fall short of superheated prices, locking out buyers
- Morguard buys Echelon Chicago apartments in Fulton River District from Crescent Heights
- Real estate experts explain how to navigate the market
- New housing market data reveals a stunning shift as these 21 of the top 50 metro areas show price declines for June
- See Inside the ‘Tiny Hotel’ Airbnb ‘Tiny Houses’ That Made $500,000 This Year
But as the pandemic becomes part of normal life, The real estate market began to soar Just like people dreamed of living in another place while working remotely.
- Paris Kassidokostas-Latsis Lists Posh Beverly Hills Rental House – DIRT
- BIZARRE Chicago home with turrets and towers STUCK onto its exterior hits the market for $700K
- Blackstone shopping O’Hare office building
- Is Tampa Bay’s hot housing market finally cooling off? What buyers should know.
- Routt County real estate sales eclipse $10.8M from Jan. 20-26
- U.S. Home Prices Continue to Rise Even Amid Increasing Inventory