The handsome new 109-unit condo building on 55 Oak Street is doing a lot for it, if marketing material is believed.
- Your local housing market just shifted—these 2 interactive maps show exactly how fast
- Hurricane Ian Threatens to Submerge Tampa’s Red-Hot Property Market
- Creditor Files to Foreclose on Princeton Club’s Midtown Home
- George Santos ‘did a lot of damage’ to modest Queens rental
- KB Homes Opens First Metaverse Community As Cancellations Soar to 68%
- Mortgage demand rises as interest rates decline slightly
The building near the intersection of Market Street and Van Ness Avenue, called “Oak,” promises to be “the gateway to San Francisco’s most exciting district.” We are proud to be both “your home on the Hayes Valley skyline” and “an oasis along Market Street”. It features “two sculptural glass towers connected by a sky bridge over a quiet Zen garden.” There is a fitness centre, two roof decks with grills and fire pits, and a resident lounge.
- After a century, mystery owners of coveted Petah Tikva plot identified
- I’m a senior economist at Zillow. Here are 3 things home buyers should know about the housing market now
- UK house prices could plunge 15% because of soaring mortgage rates
- A Top Rhode Island Realtor Says “We Have Passed the Top of the Market”
- Throw Epic Backyard Parties in an ‘Alexander’ House in Palm Springs – DIRT
- Warehouses, distribution centers set up in Tucson to meet online shopping growth | Subscriber