San Francisco has all sorts of unique rental conditions.from Bunk bed pod To Bed down from the ceilingLiving in one of the most expensive cities in the country, people need to be creative in finding affordable homes. And one of the best ways to get a deal is to bring your luck into a room in a San Francisco apartment that has been rented for years.
- JoCo cities to hold hearings on proposed property tax rates for next year — See your city’s rate
- US housing market could be headed for ‘meltdown’: economist
- LLC sued over handling of prominent Lewes Beach lot
- Trump Sued For A Quarter Billion Dollars — How The Former President’s Foresight In Real Estate Could Soften The Blow And Teach Us All A Lesson
- Don’t even think about retiring until you have these 3 things completely paid off — your mortgage isn’t one of them
- 3 economists predict when competition in the housing market will decline
But when you sign up to live with someone who pays well below the market price, they not only become your roommates, but also your landlord. As is well known, “master tenants” can determine your rent. You will probably check them directly and even request a funnel repair in their way. This situation is at stake because one person is significantly more powerful than the other tenants. But it’s not a perfect deal for the de facto landlord either. They often have even more power than they negotiated.
- Seattle DJC.com local business news and data – Real Estate
- Menlo Park office building is bought by big Bay Area developer
- St. Lucie County family extolls benefits of solar power, reaps savings
- Short Sellers Are Zeroing In on Europe’s Embattled Landlords
- The Repairs That Will Help Sell Your House in a Cooling Market
- Home flippers are in trouble again