A historic red brick mansion atop Pacific Heights sold for $34.5 million, making it the most expensive home sale in San Francisco so far this year.
- Wild swings in mortgage rates last week caused a rare surge in refinancing
- Hudson Pacific Selling Property, Looking To Lease In Difficult Office Environment
- Inside a listed Beverly Hills home that’s stuck in the ’60s
- Dotdash Meredith combo leads to NYC office downsize
- For Waterfront Homeowners, Moving Can Have a Different Meaning
- 3 Most Important Lessons I Learned As First-Time Landlord
Just days after Mark Zuckerberg’s Liberty Hill home was sold claimed the same titleThe sale of this mansion in Broadway’s famous Gold Coast neighborhood has taken the mantle.
- Boutique condos in D.C.’s Columbia Heights offer charm, location
- Manhattan’s Oldest Home, Dating to 1795, Is Set to List for $8.9 Million
- Luxury property auctions becoming common in SW FL real estate
- Home Capital: Finance billionaire Smith bets Canada’s housing slump won’t last
- Former Ranch Hand Says Dude Ranch Paid Her $20 For 14-Hour Day
- Mortgage Rates Drop for Second Week in a Row