This real estate summary is proudly presented Red bad group, Produces a wonderful experience. Here’s one of my favorites this week:
- 2602 Mason Mill Place: $ 350,000
- neighborhood: Laurel Valley
- Members of the National Association of Realtors: Renzo Prieto In the Red Bad Group
- Characteristic: Whole vinyl flooring, a new fenced backyard with a hut, and a refurbished garage room.
- specification: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,446 square feet
This week’s Home and Town Home Summary has a neutral look and internal features that redefine the space with fixtures, textures, and color splashes.
Why we love it: A green cabinet combined with a textured flooring design will instantly draw you into space.
- Members of the National Association of Realtors: Bobby McDonald When Terry McDonald • EXPRealty LLC
- specification: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,228 sq ft
- Notable features: Hardwood floors, sleek fireplaces, wooden accent beams, green cabinets, sleek appliances, built-in shelves, covered patios.
Why we love it: Rich natural light expands the open living space.
- neighborhood: Madison Park
- Members of the National Association of Realtors: Arisongland • RE / MAX Executive
- specification: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,601 square feet
- Notable features: Hardwood floors, spacious open kitchen design, sophisticated double vanity bathrooms and large shaded patios.
Why we love it: Two-tone kitchen cabinets separated by marble create a subtle dimension in the space.
- neighborhood: Montclair
- Members of the National Association of Realtors: Kirstan Hamilton • Coldwell Banker Realty
- specification: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,143 square feet
- Notable features: Marble kitchen island, black and neutral cabinets, hardwood floors, bedroom fireplace, separate bathtub, walk-in closet, sophisticated laundry room design, separate garage, fenced fire in the backyard A two-story deck with a pit.
Why we love it: The office area with a door to look into creates a transparent home space.
- neighborhood: Carmel
- Members of the National Association of Realtors: Michael Conley • Eastwood Homes
- specification: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,398 square feet
- Notable features: Mud bench, double oven, open kitchen design, neutral cabinet finish, spacious bedroom, large walk-in closet, sophisticated laundry room design, smart home technology, covered patio.
Why we love it: The balcony in front of the house is just one of many highlights. This spacious town home has space for the whole family to get together.
- neighborhood: Wessex Square
- Members of the National Association of Realtors: Steve Ronen When Bekah Emmons • Costello RealEstate and Investments
- specification: 3 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,454 square feet
- Notable features: modern Fireplace, walk-in closet, stand-alone bathtub, marble bathroom floor, large walk-in shower with waterfall shower head, large pantry space, spacious bedroom, fenced backyard, wet bar, house The balcony in front of.
Why we love it: This contemporary cottage-style home has a sweet fireplace balcony overlooking the guesthouse and pool, a lot to love indoors, and a lot more to love outdoors.
- neighborhood: East over
- Members of the National Association of Realtors: Valerie Mitchener • Corcoran HM Properties
- specification: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,951 Square feet
- Notable features: Built-in benches, fireplaces, kitchen floor-to-ceiling windows, marble kitchen counters, spacious bedrooms, hardwood floors, stand-alone bathtubs, outdoor fireplaces, balconies, waterfall pools, wet bars, guesthouses, It is surrounded by a fence in the backyard.
Axios Charlotte would like to thank our partners for supporting the content. Sponsorship does not affect your edits.