This real estate roundup is proudly presented redbud group, create a great experience. Here’s one of their favorites from the week.
- 9029 JM Kaynes Drive: $215,000
- neighborhood: university
- Realtor: Donika Ponder at Redbud Group
- Characteristic: Waterfront views, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances.
- specification: 2 bed, 2 bath, 915 sq ft
Sleek design with a few modern touches are two common themes found in these hot homes.
This week’s home and townhouse roundup features subtle, modern finishes and fixtures that complement the minimalist design.
Why we love it: The sleek kitchen design of this artisan townhome helps open up the space.
- neighborhood: commonwealth park
- Realtor: Perry Wiese • Realty ONE Group Select
- specification: 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,042 sq ft
- Notable features: Sophisticated kitchen, vinyl floors, quartz countertops, fireplace, spacious living room, sliding barn doors, modern bathroom design and fenced back patio.
Why we love it: Both the bathroom and kitchen share a renovated modern design that helps create the timeless look of this ranch-style home.
- neighborhood: oakhurst
- Realtor: Bonnie Stroop • Dickens Mitchener & Associates Inc
- specification: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,205 sq ft
- Notable features: Hardwood floors, sleek white cabinetry, tile backsplash, open kitchen layout, quartz countertops, fenced backyard and fire pit.
Why we love it: There are multiple outdoor spaces to relax on the rooftop, patios and decks.
- neighborhood: seversville
- Realtor: Bobby Sisk • Nestlewood Realty, LLC
- specification: 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,639 sq ft
- Notable features: Quartz counters, open kitchen layout, tile backsplash, walk-in closets, front balcony, back patio, roof deck, synthetic turf, shade sails.
Why we love it: Wooden beams accentuate the high ceilings in the entryway and eventually flow throughout the open kitchen layout.
- neighborhood: Freedom Park
- Realtor: Garrett Kasherek When Jan Kachellek • Allen Tate South Park
- specification: 4 beds, 2 baths, 2,021 square feet
- Notable features: Porch, ceiling wood beams, fireplace, quartz countertops, copper hood, double vanities, walk-in closet, oversized deck.
Why we love it: The large screen-in back porch has vaulted ceilings and overlooks the backyard, creating another space to gather with friends and family.
- neighborhood: Chantilly
- Realtor: Siobhan Koch • Genevieve Williams Real Estate LLC
- specification: 5 beds, 3 baths, 2,227 sq ft
- Notable features: Shaded front porch, hardwood floors, glass cabinets, fireplace, spacious bedrooms, walk-in closets, marble bathroom countertops, large screen back porch, deck, fenced backyard.
Why we love it: Consistent arches woven through many spaces of the home are subtle touches that connect the entire design.
- neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Sherry Rydell • Dickens Mitchener & Associates Inc
- specification: 5 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,746 sq ft
- Notable features: Vaulted walkways, built-in shelving, bay windows, modern lighting fixtures, wet bar, fireplace, spacious bedrooms, large walk-in closets, outdoor fireplace, shaded back porch, and separate garage.
Axios Charlotte would like to thank our partners for their content support. Sponsorships do not affect editorial content.