This real estate roundup is proudly presented redbud group, create an amazing experience. Here is one of our favorites from this week’s list.
- 12307 Lazy Creek Lane: $425,000
- neighborhood: Book with Buck Creek
- Realtor: Chris Simmons at Redbud Group
- Characteristic: Fresh paint throughout, new flooring on main level, oversized covered patio with outdoor grilling station.
- specification: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,388 sq ft
These modern and contemporary style homes have a timeless design that should be considered in your home search.
Why we love it: This home has been renovated with some modern updates to make this a good starter home.
- neighborhood: Plaza Shamrock
- specification: 2 beds, 2 baths, 857 square feet
- Listing agent: Mike Hosey Trade & Tryon Realty
- Characteristic: Hardwood floors, white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, sleek countertops, open floor plan and fenced courtyard.
Why we love it: This condo is wrapped in large floor-to-ceiling windows that flood it with lots of natural light and stunning views.
- neighborhood: Dilworth
- specification: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,383 sq ft
- Listing agent: Michael Cook • Prosted Realty
- Characteristic: Hardwood floors, large windows, new appliances, walk-in closets, open layout, gold finishes, spacious living area and large bedrooms.
Why we love it: The balcony from this townhouse bedroom is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a cup of coffee.
- neighborhood: Elizabeth
- specification: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,412 sq ft
- Listing agent: Jessica Grier • Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
- Characteristic: Hardwood floors, quartz countertops, fireplace, built-in bench seating, open kitchen layout, balcony, separate tub, spacious bedroom, large laundry room, fenced patio.
Why we love it: From the dark exterior to the balcony overlooking the garden, this home has a lot to offer.
- neighborhood: commonwealth park
- specification: 5 beds, 3 baths, 2,842 sq ft
- Listing agent: Bobby Sisk • Nestlewood Realty, LLC
- Characteristic: Dark exterior, spacious living space, fireplace, modern lighting fixtures, open layout, geometric kitchen backsplash, large bedroom, balcony, separate bathtub, marble bathroom, walk-in closet and large backyard.
Why we love it: Additional kitchen appliances and an outdoor water feature are just two of the many items this home ticks off its wish list.
- neighborhood: Wendover Sedgewood
- specification: 5 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,760 sq ft
- Listing agent: Patty Hendrix • Corcoran HM Properties
- Characteristic: Hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, quartz countertops, high ceilings, open layout, kitchenette in pantry, mud bench, fireplace, built-in shelving, spacious bedroom, separate tub, walk-in closet. , fire pit.