The house of Sacramento where Ronald and Nancy Reagan lived during their tenure as Governor of California On the market For $ 5 million.
- Crypto Exec Pays $18.3 Million for Brooklyn Heights Brownstone
- Look inside a NYC woman’s 80-square-foot, $650-per-month apartment
- Home prices to decline in 2023, recession ahead: Fannie Mae forecast
- Desktop appraisals usher in new era for mortgages, speeding up & simplifying the process
- Is It Worth the Risk to Sublet an Apartment Illegally?
- Greater Boston’s housing market is cooling, but don’t think it’s going to get any easier to buy a house
Built in 1929, only five families own this historic home, including Reagans from 1976 to 1985. It was designed for George Pollock, a Tower Bridge contractor acclaimed by Dean & Dean Architects.
- Video: $22B resort-inspired real estate development for St Thomas
- FoA plans to sell retail division to Guaranteed Rate, close wholesale channel: sources
- Green shoots of recovery in housing market? Cautious optimism as numbers trend in good direction
- Florida’s first 3D-printed house hits the market in Tallahassee
- Google to triple California real estate spending to $3.5 billion in 2022
- Arizona Woman Turns General Store Into Home, Lists It for $1.1 Million