The vast waterfront compounds on the eastern side of Lake Tahoe are on the market for $ 55 million.
- Compass Prepares for 25% Downturn in Housing Market, Plans Serious Cost Cutting, Pukes All Over the Place
- Towns With the Most Expensive Rent – 24/7 Wall St.
- How to Buy Land Bank Property
- If You’re Looking for REITs, Here are BofA’s Favorites
- More Philadelphia apartments are being built in a factory and put together later like LEGOs
- Sketch Plans Unveiled For Luxury Apartment Building In Newtown
Known as the Wovoca Estate, the estate is owned by Christopher and Camille Bentley, owners of the Bentley Heritage Distillery, which is shut down in Minden, Nevada. Approximately five acres of land near Zephyr Cove, on approximately five acres, is home to six buildings: the main building, two guest houses, a waterfront studio, and two “wooden forts.” A compound is actually a combination of two separate properties that the owner purchased and combined in 2013.
- $8M land deal lines up 300-home development near Swift Creek Reservoir
- Once Known as the Land of Hooters and ‘Magic Mike,’ Tampa Has Discovered Its Cool Factor
- ‘Fewer signed contracts, fewer bidding wars’: A slowdown in Manhattan real estate may be a grim warning for the U.S. housing market
- ‘Good news’ for the spring homebuying season as mortgage rates melt, but economists warn ‘finding a deal remains an elusive quest’
- Cape Cod mansion hits market for the first time in 80 years
- Nearly 6,000 Erie County homeowners get pre-foreclosure notices