Select’s editorial team independently reviews financial products and writes articles that may be useful to readers. Many offers earn commissions from affiliate partners, but not all Select offers come from affiliate partners.
Subscribe to the Select Newsletter!
Best selection in your inbox. Weekly shopping recommendations to help you upgrade your life. Sign up from here..
Annual rate (APR)
Apply for personalized rates online.Includes fixed and floating rate mortgages
Traditional loan, FHA loan, VA loan, DreamMaker℠ loan, jumbo loan
Minimum down payment
3% when moving forward with a DreaMaker℠ loan
in the meantime Mortgage interest rates It can fluctuate frequently and the rates you receive will vary greatly from place to place. Credit score When Credit report.. Take a look at each lender’s website to get a better understanding of the types of interest rates they charge. However, keep in mind that they depend on your location and creditworthiness. In any case, it’s important to provide the information you need to check your personal rates.
The lender also offers a special mortgage called the Dreammaker loan. This allows homebuyers to pay a 3% down payment. In contrast, FHA loans require the borrower to pay a down payment of at least 3.5%.
This particular option is ideal for those who can afford to make small things, down paymentAlso, there are stricter income requirements compared to some other loans — according to the Chase team, the annual income used to certify customers should not exceed 80% of Area Median Income. Hmm.
If you meet the income requirements for a DreaMaker loan, it can be a very attractive option, especially for those who prefer to spend as little down payment as possible and spend more on other home purchases.
The Minimum down payment Only 0% can be created with Chase Bank. Please note that this option is only available to those who are eligible to apply for a VA loan.
For a FHA loan, you have to pay a down payment of at least 3.5%, but for a traditional loan, the down payment should be at least 5% of the value of your home.
For those who are planning to move forward with Jumbo loanPlease note that the normal down payment for these types of loans across lenders is usually 10%. Through Chase Bank, the minimum down payment is at least 20% of the value of the house.
Chase offers flexible loan repayment terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.You can also choose between fixed and fixed interest rates Floating rate mortgage Clause.
Homebuyers can pair with a Chase HomeLending Advisor in their area by entering their address and looking for a nearby mortgage. The Mortgage Advisor ensures that you fill out your application form correctly, provide sufficient documentation, and even consider your quote proposal with you.
This lender offers discounts to existing customers, but the requirements are quite high. To receive $ 500 from your mortgage processing fee, you need $ 150,000 to $ 499,999 between your Chase deposit account and your Chase investment account, but if you have $ 500,000 or more in these accounts, you can get up to $ 1,150 off processing fees. increase.
Thanks to the DreaMaker Mortgage Option, Chase Bank is a solid mortgage lender option for those who want to pay a low head but are not eligible for a VA loan. Keep in mind that this particular option has stricter income requirements.
Chase Bank offers many types of popular mortgage options, including VA loans, traditional loans, FHA loans, jumbo loans, but this lender does not offer USDA loans. If a USDA loan is something you are interested in, it is worth working with another lender such as: PNC BankOffers USDA loans.
To determine which mortgage lender is best for you select Dozens of US mortgages offered by both online and retail banks, including large credit unions, with fixed rate APR and flexible lending amounts and conditions to meet a range of funding needs. I analyzed it.
When narrowing down and ranking the best mortgages, we focused on the following features:
- Fixed interest rate APR: Floating rates can fluctuate over the entire life of a loan. Fixed rate APR allows you to fix the interest rate for the duration of the loan. This means that your monthly payments will not change, making it easier to plan your budget.
- Types of loans offered: The most common types of mortgages are traditional loans, FHA loans and VA loans. In addition to these loans, lenders may also offer USDA loans and jumbo loans. The availability of more options means that lenders can meet the needs of a wider range of applicants. We are also considering a loan that meets the needs of the borrower planning to purchase a second house or rental property.
- Closing timeline: Lenders on our list can offer a variety of closing schedules from 2 weeks after the home purchase contract is signed to 45 days after the contract is signed. There is a specific closing schedule for each lender.
- price: Common fees associated with applying for a mortgage include origination fees, application fees, underwriting fees, processing fees, and administration fees. In addition to other features, we will evaluate these rates when determining the overall offer from each lender. Note that some lenders on this list do not charge these fees, but lenders may.
- Flexible minimum and maximum loan amount / conditions: Each mortgage lender offers a one-month budget and a variety of lending options that can be customized based on the repayment period of the loan.
- There is no early payoff penalty: Mortgage lenders on our list do not charge borrowers for early repayment of the loan.
- Streamlined application process: We considered whether the lender offers a convenient and expeditious online application process and / or face-to-face procedures at the local branch office.
- Customer support: All mortgage lenders on our list provide customer service via phone, email, or secure online messaging. We also chose a lender with an online resource hub or advice center to help educate ourselves about the personal loan process and finances.
- Minimum down payment: The minimum down payment depends on the type of loan the borrower applies for, but we focused on lenders offering additional professional loans with lower down payments.
After reviewing the above features, we have sorted the recommendations in the order that best suits your overall funding needs, fast closing schedule, low interest rates, and flexible conditions.
Please note that the interest rates and fee structures advertised for mortgages may vary depending on the Federal Reserve interest rates. However, if you agree to a mortgage agreement, the fixed rate APR guarantees the interest rate and the monthly payment will be constant throughout the loan unless you choose to refinance the mortgage at a later date because the APR may be lower. Will be kept. APR, monthly payments, and loan amounts depend on your credit history, creditworthiness, debt-to-revenue ratio, and desired loan duration. To borrow a mortgage, the lender does a credit check and requires a complete application. This may require proof of income, verification of identity, proof of address, etc.
Editorial Note: The opinions, analyzes, reviews, or recommendations contained in this article are for Select editorial staff only and are not reviewed, endorsed, or otherwise endorsed by third parties.