Selling a home is a process. If you’ve never done it before, you won’t know what’s involved. Knowing what’s ahead, from pre-listing preparation to agency selection, inspection, appraisal, and potential lending issues, makes the entire process smoother and more profitable. If you’ve never sold a home before, Buy this book!!
Do you need to sell your home? Maybe you’ve been investing for a few years and want to take advantage of this amazing market, sell some of the unprofitable dogs you bought before finding the right investment method, or move to a completely different real estate class. May have decided.
Perhaps you sell your personal home and use its built-up assets to upgrade to a larger home, a better neighborhood, or move in the opposite direction and now the kids are gone. You will want to make it smaller.
You may be thinking of putting a “for sale” sign in the front yard. That’s it, right? Well, technically it is. However, using the wrong (or totally) agent, listing at the wrong price, or accepting the wrong offer could cost thousands of dollars.
Bigger Pockets Community Manager Mindy Jensen is a licensed real estate agent, investor with nearly 20 years of experience, and removes guesswork from home sales. She has experienced it — as an agent on behalf of the seller, and as the seller herself.
An essential guide to how to sell your home, fast, stress-free, and profitable sales As an agent and seller, she’s packed with practical tips and tricks from her hands-on experience. Mindy stock:
- How to choose an agent: 9 questions to make sure you are using the agent that suits you
- How to get ready to list and view your home, even if you have a limited budget
- The right (and wrong) way to market your home
- The difference between using an agent and trying to sell yourself
- What to do during the screening
- How to handle inspections and evaluations
- Different types of commonly used loans — and why one loan is better suited for the situation than another
- Common scams you should pay attention to
- What to do if your home doesn’t sell
- And more!
One wrong step can cost you a lot
Selling a home is not difficult, but it’s a process. One mistake can cost you money, make your life absolutely miserable, and even endanger the entire sale of your home.
Do you know how much your home is worth? Do you know what other homes are selling for in your area? How much can you afford to prepare to sell your home?How much should do it you do?
What if you run into a disability and your home doesn’t sell? Do you have Plan B?
This book also explains many terms that are common to the sales process but probably unfamiliar to you. She teaches you about the general contingencies of real estate contracts and shares when it’s a good idea to accept those contingencies, and when it’s okay to just say no.
Pick up Mindy’s book To learn what title insurance is, why it is needed, and how to choose the right insurance company. Mindy also reviews the various types of certificates available and explains the best way to fill out a disclosure statement so that your interests are protected both now and in the future!
She also reveals what to expect at the closing table and if you need to attend the closing!
But wait, there’s more!
Limited special on sale
How to sell your home Available at BiggerPockets.com/store today! Purchased before January 25, 2018, you will have access to special webinar classes organized by Mindy Jensen and David Meyer. Learn all the best tips, tricks, and tactics to sell your next investment property or home for the best dollars. In addition to webins, you can also get:
- Bonus ebook: Sell your investment property.. You own a lot of rental properties, but don’t know how to handle those sales? Get all your questions answered and learn insider tips for selling at the highest price from Mindy!
- Bonus video: Absolute # 1 Top Tips for Selling Your Home.. Common sense is less common, and this tip will make your home stand out from the rest.
- Video interviews with industry experts: Mindy asks industry professionals, including home inspectors and real estate investors / agents with extensive experience in home sales, the questions you need to know!
- Real Estate Agent Questionnaire: Mindy shares top questions in her book for interviewing realtors. This survey is meant to be remembered. It also provides a format that allows you to easily compare each agent when the interview is over.
Do you sell your property? Next, I need this book.click Learn here How to sell your home.
Do you have any questions about this book? Would you like to add this to your reading list?
The following comments!